1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The E3 Camping Giveaway (the "Giveaway") begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on January 16, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on February 25, 2021 (the "Entry Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
2. ELIGIBILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older (and legal age of majority in the state/province/territory in which they reside), a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or Canada (excluding Quebec) licensed drivers and an E3 Camping member and/or on E3 Camping email list as a free participant. See Rule 3 on how to become a member. Employees of E3 Association Companies, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively the "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. The Giveaway is void in the province of Quebec and where prohibited. All federal, state municipal, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
3. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS: Active E3 Camping members who have registered for membership at www.e3Camping.com (the "Website" or "Promotion Website") will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway during the Promotion Period. To become an E3 Camping member, visit www.e3Camping.com and follow the instructions to register. There is no fee to register and become an E3 Camping free member. You have an option to upgrade to a paid membership and will automatically be entered into the member giveaway.
To enter without making a purchase wither register on the giveaway page with your email address or, enter 1 email address on the giveaway page or, on a plain piece of 3" x 5" paper, hand print your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), email address and your daytime telephone number including area code. Then, on the opposite side of your entry, in 25 words or fewer, complete the following sentence: "I am the ultimate Camping enthusiast fan because .... " On the upper-left hand corner of a #10 outer-mailing envelope hand print your last name followed by your first name and complete return address. Mail your entry with sufficient (un-metered) postage affixed, to: E3 Camping Giveaway, 433 Plaza Real, Suite 247, Boca Raton, FL 33432. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Mail-in entries must contain a postmark that falls within the Promotion Period to be considered valid. Entries must be postmarked by January 15, 2021 and received by February 25, 2021. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Statements contained in mail-in entries will not be judged, but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the Giveaway or any other person or entity. Each mail-in entry received will count as 1 entry into the Giveaway provided the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements. Mail-in entries not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received in time for the random drawing. All material submitted becomes the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into.
4. GENERAL RULES: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance and/or use or misuse of the Prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor's representatives, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
5. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in the user's email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if for any reason, the Giveaway is undermined by a force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/its agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the subscription order or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
6. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: All questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of
these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. CLAIMS MAY NOT BE RESOLVED THROUGH ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. By participating, entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of the county of Denton County, in the state of Texas for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Giveaway.
8. WINNERS LIST: To view the winners of this Giveaway, visit https://e3Camping.com/giveaway-winners on or about February 27, 2021. The winners will be announced after the winners have been verified.